Frequently Asked Questions
How should I care for my glasses?
Here are some helpful hints:
- Always use spray cleaner (or water) to rinse off your lenses. Never clean lenses dry.
- Pat the lenses dry with a soft cloth or towel. Do not use Kleenex and do not rub the lenses vigorously.
- Store your glasses in case and away from direct heat sources (ie. not on the dashboard or a window sill).
- Avoid extreme heat. For example, don't wear them into a sauna.
- Avoid strong chemicals such as household cleaners, hairspray or chlorine.
- If you take photographs, ensure that your camera has a rubberized eyecap.